Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/r/rescuemarine.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-language-translator/google-language-translator.php on line 392
Under the new SLSGB Arancia Club Grant Support Scheme as an official supplier to Surf Life Saving GB, Rescue Marine Services will provide help to identify suitable funding and guide clubs and suitable organisations through the application process under a ‘no obligation’ agreement.
Funding for voluntary clubs or sporting organisations is normally available through these sources;
- The DEFRA Inshore and Inland Rescue Boat Grant Scheme is available to charitable organisations who currently operate an inland/inshore rescue boat within the UK. There is no maximum amount although for bids over £50,000 the organisation is expected to make a contribution themselves.
- The Sport England Small Grants scheme uses Lottery funding to make awards of between £300 and £10,000 to not-for-profit organisations to help more young people (aged 14+) and adults take part and keep a sporting habit for life.
- Awards for All, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland offer grants of between £300 and £10,000 (£5,000 in Wales) for projects that improve communities, and the lives of people within them. It is for voluntary and community groups, schools and health organisations, parish and town councils.
Rescue Marine Services has joined forces with Forest Asset Finance to help clubs and other organisations purchase boats, engines and other equipment under a leasing option.
What are the benefits of Leasing?
- No capital outlay or deposit required.
- Repayment profiles to assist cash flow.
- Equipment acquired at today’s prices using tomorrow’s budgets.
- Fixed payments means easy budgeting – monthly/quarterly payments.
- Additional source of credit – normally secured on just the asset and does not affect your bank facilities.
Forest Asset Finance are ideally suited to source you the most suitable and cost effective finance package for your organisation. Funding away from your main bank spreads risk and only uses the asset as security.
For further information please contact Jane Roberts on 07818 276416 (or the office 01425 485685) or visit their website